Both the terms Empath and Ayahuascaare hot topics in the spiritual and energetic communities right now. An empath is a highly sensitive person who absorbs the physical, mental, and/or emotional pain of others. Ayahuasca is a shamanic plant medicine originating in the Amazon that is now sweeping through spiritual communities all around the world. Many well-intentioned people are jumping on the medicine bandwagon in the name of healing or ‘spiritual growth’ – perhaps for good...
Here’s something I do on a regular basis to connect with my own vitality and happiness (since it’s often easy to forget what feeling good feels like when life gets crazy).
1. Sit or lie quietly with your eyes closed.
2. Take a few deep breaths and relax your body.
3. Think of a memory or time in your life where you felt really happy
(Like – laughing so hard your tummy hurts).
4. This may take a moment so be patient as you sift through the so-so memories.
5. Once you find it, focus on...