Here’s something I do on a regular basis to connect with my own vitality and happiness (since it’s often easy to forget what feeling good feels like when life gets crazy).
1. Sit or lie quietly with your eyes closed.
2. Take a few deep breaths and relax your body.
3. Think of a memory or time in your life where you felt really happy
(Like – laughing so hard your tummy hurts).
4. This may take a moment so be patient as you sift through the so-so memories.
5. Once you find it, focus on...
Most people are familiar to varying degrees of the broad and global New Age movement: love and light, starseed and indigo children, crystal bowl sound healing tracks, and all things etheric. This movement began somewhere around the end of the 1960’s and rose to its height in popularity in the 1990’s. It’s still strong in some communities, while offshoots of the concepts can be found in healing communities globally. With good reason! The concepts at the core of the movement can be great!...